|Products||Al-Ti-B Master Alloy (Chemical Composition %)|
1. Properties Features
(1) A lot of dispersed TiB2, TiAl3, AlB2 and TiC corpuscles with high melting point are produced in the molten Aluminum as foreign crystalline cores when these corpuscles coagulate, notably refining the crystalline configuration of the cast ingots, improving the general mechanic properties of the aluminum cast.
(2) Less wastage, improve the quality of the surface, and raise the uniformity degree of chromatic oxidation and brightness.
2. Scope of Application
Apply to the grain-refining of pure aluminum or aluminum alloys in the course of smelting.
3. Operation Instructions (for details, kindly contact us)
4. Package and Storage
Appearance: white metal coil.
200kg/coil, 3 coils/pallet.
Storage: Keep dry and ventilated
5. Port: Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chongqing, ect..
a. Coil---180-220kg/coil, 3 coils/pallet
b. Stick---1mt/wooden case
d. Piglet--25kg/carton, 1mt/pallet
e. Bar--25kg/carton, 1mt/pallet
Function and usage
Applied to aluminum plate/strip/foil/bar/section-forming, and foundry industry.
Highly efficient in refining the grains of aluminum and its alloys. Fading time is 4-8 hours.
Fair and Customers
Products for Export
If need others, kindly check the following products.
|Master Alloys||AlTi5B, AlSr3.5/10/15, AlSi20/30/50, AlMn10/20/30/40, AlTi5/10, AlRE10/15, AlV4/5/10, AlFe20, AlBe3/5, AlB3, AlCu50, AlZr5/10, CuP14, AlCr5/10, AlNi10, AlTi5BRE10, AlSb4, ZnRE5, CuRE10/15, etc.|
|Alloying tablets||Mn75/80, Ti20/30/60/75/80, Fe75/80, Cr60/75, Si95, etc.|
|Removal Fluxes||Magnesium Removal flux, Natrium Removal flux, Calcium Removal flux, etc.|
|Aluminum refining and drossing fluxes||Al refining fluxes, Al drossing fluxes, Al covering fluxes|
|Aluminum modifying fluxes and grain refining fluxes||Refining Modifying Drossing Flux, Sodium Modifying Flux, Strontium Modifying Flux, Phosphorous Modifying Flux, Titanium Boron Refining Flux, Copper flux, Zinc flux, Magnesium flux.|
1. Q: Where is your factory plant?
A: Our factory is located in No.1800, Longhu Road, Xindu District, Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R. China.
2. Q: What is your advantages?
A: With professional technology, production and sales teams, we are one leading manufacturer of Master Alloy/Alloying Tablet/Fluxes in China since 1993. Quality and after-sale service can be guaranteed. Now our products have exported to more than 30 countries, such as USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Japan, Turkey, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, etc..
3. Q: What is your production capacity?
A: Master Alloy: 15,000MT/annual
Alloying Tablet: 8,000MT/annual
4. Q: How do we ensure the quality control?
A: We have our own lab with professional technicians, so can ensure the high quality and stable performance, at the same time satisfy with customers’ requirements.